Our final project for IT 648 is to create a Blogfolio. I must admit, on my first skim of the course website I had no idea what a Blogfolio was! I had certainly heard of blogs and blogging but never a blogfolio. However, after reading week 2's materials (as well as the final project) I understand the concept much better. This is my first official blog. I have posted to other blogs but never have had one of my own.
The purpose of this blog is to track my learning and progress in IT 648. I plan on discussing what I have learned from the readings and website and discussing my reactions as well as what I have learned. I will also be posting my reflections on the assignments that we are completing in this class. My goal is to discuss how each assignment has helped me as a student and how I think it will help me to become a better and more influential instructor.
I am hoping that my blog postings are fascinating enough that people will want to post comments about what I have said and we can create some kind of discussion. I know with the number of blogs for IT 648 this will be a challenge but I still hope it happens. Within my blog, I also plan on commenting on what I have read from other people's blogs as well as the class discussions on WebCT.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment